Insulated Ski Jacket
A brand new alpine jacket in the men's lineup, the Innsbruck Jacket combines technological innovation and style. Literally. The recycled stretch polyester's ripstop print showcases the ripstop feature of the outer shell while also adding a subtle design element to the jacket. The Innsbruck is laminated with Gore-Tex, treated with PFCec-free DWR, and has YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® zippers on the center, front, and chest to seal water and wind out completely. The Innsbruck features hip to chest expansion and ventilation on the sides; eliminating the hassle of underarm vents by placing them further forward and simply vertical. The horizontal chest pocket helps to ensure nothing inadvertently falls out when reaching in on a lift or the snow. All these features, combined with PrimaLoft® insulation and Spyder's signature Silver Chassis interior make the Innsbruck a technologically advanced outerwear piece prepared for any weather. Meanwhile, its looser, freeride-influenced fit, and toned-down, simplistic style make it a go-to lifestyle piece as well.
- Recycled Ripstop Print Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (80g)
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- YKK Vislon® AquaGuard® center front and chest pocket zippers
- Hip to Chest Expansion and Ventilation System with 2-way YKK AquaGuard zippers
- Silver Chassis: Targeted interior stretch panels,fixed powder skirt with snapback feature and spacer mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket,mesh goggle pocket,and chamois lens wipe
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- CB Length: 31"