Insulated Ski Jacket
This brand new highly insulated layer to the men's alpine line will keep you as warm as possible no matter how cold the conditions are. Whether you're cruising around town or running laps on the mountain, the Jackson Jacket features a whopping 200g of PrimaLoft® Black RISE insulation, while still being protected from the elements by Gore-Tex laminate and PFCec-free DWR treatment. YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® center front zipper ensures that wind and water can't even find their way through the zipper of this cozy piece. It may look like a traditional puffy jacket, but the Jackson still features underarm ventilation, an internal mesh goggle pocket, chamois lens wipe, and a fixed powder skirt, so it's equally ready to perform on the hill as it is prepared to get you around town while providing a toasty haven for you. With or without the removable hood, run laps on the days that are too cold for everyone else on the hill in this cozy masterpiece.
- Recycled Ripstop Print Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black RISE Insulation (200g)
- Removable,helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® center front zipper
- Underarm ventilation system with covered YKK zippers
- Bronze Chassis: Taffeta lining with strategic stretch panels and fixed powder skirt with snapback feature
- Internal zippered pocket,mesh goggle pocket,and chamois lens wipe
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- CB Length: 29"