Insulated Ski Jacket
Inspired by big mountain jackets, and made for the truest of alpine and backcountry skiers, the brand new Anthem Jacket is an exciting new addition to the Spyder line. 100g of PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation and Gore-Tex stretch polyester shell ensures that the Anthem will keep you warm and dry no matter the weather. The fixed helmet-compatible hood, snapback powder skirt, and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes ensure that the Anthem stays exactly in place no matter the activity. Core vents placed slightly forward are strategic to allow you maximum ease when looking to cool down, and oversized front zippered pockets are placed slightly higher on the jacket to allow you to reach what matters most even with the hip belt of a backpack still attached. From laying groomer trenches at your local mountain to exploring the skin track, the Anthem adapts seamlessly..
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- YKK® AquaGuard® center front, and chest pocket zippers
- Core Ventilation System with covered YKK® zippers
- Internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, and chamois lens wipe
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem