This position requires a technical person with a strong financial background and experience supporting corporate application systems.
- Support the use of application systems in place at Spyder, with primary focus on the JDE Financial and Distribution systems.
- As the primary first-level support person for several of Spyder’s application systems, troubleshoot & respond as necessary, escalate when appropriate.
- Manage open issues using ticketing & project management systems.
- Manage data integrity across Spyder's application systems Generate and maintain system and user documentation, leveraging the Intranet.
- Provide user training.
- Provide backup support for other members of the IT team.
- Play an assisting role in large projects, for example, system integration and system upgrades. In particular, build test plans and conduct testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Finance.
- Financial education, or solid financial experience.
- Experience supporting corporate application (ERP) systems, especially the financial subsystems.
- Experience managing & prioritizing issues & user requests.>
- Technical capability – ability to understand systems, and use tools & technology to advantage.
- Analysis skills – ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Attention to detail - especially with respect to data integrity & system testing.
- Excellent communication & follow-through skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Service & support orientation – the business users are our customers.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Bonus attributes:
- ERP system experience in the Sales & Purchase Order Management and Distribution areas
- Database (SQL Server, Oracle), SQL, and SSIS experience
- Report writing experience>
- Data modeling experience
Please do not apply for this position unless you meet all the requirements.
How To Apply
Please send resume with references to: email@example.com
Spyder Active Sports, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.